Valuations & Advice
As fully qualified RICS Chartered Surveyors and Registered Valuers, our clients include private individuals, family trusts, local authorities, Solicitors and Barristers, Accountants, Trust Funds. We also act as Expert Witness for the Courts.
- Pre-purchase and lending valuations
- Divorce Valuations
- Probate and negotiation valuations
- Leasehold extension/enfranchisement
- Rent review and lease renewal
- Expert witness
- Negotiation for property matters
- General advice
We can advise on specialist property investments, particularly acquisitions as well as developments and/or the more traditional commercial and residential investments.
Site finding, negotiating a sale or purchase, surveying and liaising with Solicitors or professional advisers.
- Assessing properties for purchase and considering their net worth, alternative use, yields and alterations/refurbishment as well as future development.
- Negotiating with adjoining owners, neighbours and other interested parties relating to development, pre-purchase, covenants, land swap or similar.